Information is one of the most valuable assets for Europack international hygiene eqpmints Company with the mission of “We add value to life with hygiene”.
We are aware of the fact that information security is the responsibility of all our employees and that both our company and our stakeholders can suffer serious damage if the information is lost voluntarily or involuntarily. With this awareness, we protect the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of the information of our company and our stakeholders with a sustainable understanding.
In line with this understanding;
- It determines the powers, roles and responsibilities for the establishment and execution of the Information Security Management System; we periodically review these powers, roles and responsibilities.
- We define and classify our information assets, identify the risks threatening them, develop the methods necessary to manage these risks and implement them effectively.
- We follow the relevant legislation and developments related to the legislation, and take the necessary measures to ensure its implementation and prevent possible violations.
- With the fact that the most important factor in ensuring information security is human, we organize trainings that will increase the awareness of our employees and other stakeholders about information security, when necessary, and follow up their results.
- We prepare business continuity plans and test these plans so that our business and our responsibilities to our stakeholders are not interrupted in case of any negativity.
- Prepares procedures and instructions, determines control points to help our Information Security Management System operate in accordance with the standards; In line with the philosophy of continuous improvement, we regularly measure, check and review its effectiveness.
Our Europack information security objectives;
- As Europack, to ensure the security and confidentiality of information and data in all kinds of commercial and operational electronic, written or other media,
- To ensure the physical safety of all electronic information system equipment belonging to Europack,
- To ensure the efficient use of the supplied electronic information systems equipment and related service resources, to prevent its use for personal interests or malicious purposes,
- Ensuring that all electronic information systems equipment and related service resources used in Europack are legal and licensed,
- To protect the corporate identity and structure of Europack is to support the development of its corporate structure.
While achieving these objectives, we are committed to meeting legal and applicable requirements regarding information security and to continually improve the information security management system.